No Of Position:4
Seniority Level:Entry Level
Job Role:Plant Floor Onsite
Functional Area:ITES / BPO / KPO / Customer Service / Operations
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com brings great opportunity for Plant Floor Onsite in Birmingham / Coventry / Liverpool / Wolverhampton to boost your career many times by working for World's top IT consulting company with great culture while earning decent package.
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements)
- Candidate must be eligible for employment in UK and must be eligible to move within the EU Member States
- Candidate should have in depth and proven experience of Client Operating systems like XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/10 to MCP certification level.
- Candidate should have excellent Working Knowledge of Plant IT devices, scanners and printers – Honeywell, Intermec, Dec, Fujitsu etc
- Candidate should have excellent Client Level Networking/TCP Troubleshooting (DHCP, DNS, 802.11x), VPN
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: Plant Floor Onsite
- Job Location: Birmingham / Coventry / Liverpool / Wolverhampton, UK
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job start: ASAP
- Interview Location: Leamington Spa
- Salary: £25.000 per year if you have a bachelor degree completed. / £28.000 per year if you have a master degree completed.
The Plant Floor team are the front line team dealing with and owning all Plant Floor IT related issues on behalf of our clients. Working within a large multi-disciple, multi-site team, the Plant Floor team will be focused on Critical/Major incident resolution, problem management and process improvement.
- Manage, respond to and resolve all Plant Floor based incidents and problems.
- Installation, configuration and management of Non Standard End User Devices and Applications.
- Responding to and containing IT Security threats and major incidents related to Non Std End User Devices and Applications.
- Complete focus on Managing Risk
- Reduction in repeat incidents through effective Problem Management (Root Cause Analysis)
- You are also required to work with / assist projects team with technical issues in the initiation, planning and execution phases of different IT related projects to make sure that the projects are delivered in-time and as per expectations.
- Maintaining agreed SLA levels and assuring Quality of delivery at all times.
- In Depth and proven experience of Client Operating systems like XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/10 to MCP certification level.
- Excellent Working Knowledge of Plant IT devices, scanners and printers – Honeywell, Intermec, Dec, Fujitsu etc
- Excellent Client Level Networking/TCP Troubleshooting (DHCP, DNS, 802.11x), VPN
- HP Network printers and managed print servers, HP JetAdmin.
- ITIL Foundation certified, Ideally ITIL Incident/Problem Practioner. 3years experience within a large complex IT department/organisation
- Ability to understand the Business from an user perspective. Remains visible to customers as the face of IT to listen to their concerns and share as needed
- Proactively takes responsibility, owns any issues arising and follows through to resolve them (get the required result)
- Has Made customer-oriented decisions and shares great stories of exceptional customer service
- Ensure that problems are logged, investigated, resolved and closed within agreed timescales. Complete data analysis to identify focus points for problem resolution based on customer impacts and documenting RCA’s
- Proven focus and ability to Identify and drive through Service Improvements and Incident Reduction
- Proven focus on identifying and documenting User and Service Risks and Issues.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Ability to co-ordinate incident resolution activity within and across IT teams, to ensure actions are completed within timescales
- Works collaboratively with a range of people to support the wider business agenda
- Always remains focused on the most critical / impactful task to hand using all resources efficiently and effectively
- Takes advantage of every opportunity to communicate relevant information remaining mindful of the audience (e.g. translates complex/technical issues to meet the audience's competency level)
About our client:
- Our client is recognised in big 4 largest IT companies of the world
- Our client has market cap currently is $110 Billion
- Our client has more than 378,500 employees worldwide
- Our client operates out of 46 countries