No Of Position:2
Job Role:Print Product Manager
Functional Area:Strategy / Management Consulting / Corporate Planning
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Print Product Manager in Basingstoke, UK for our client that is one of the leading distributors of IT, communication & home entertainment products in UK.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply If You Are Not Eligible For Employment In UK.
Here Is Job Description:
- Location : Basingstoke, UK
- Start Date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £24000 - £26000 Per Annum + Bonus
The Product Manager develops key relationships with manufacturers for specific products / technology set. The purpose of the role is to negotiate the best deals from manufacturers in terms of price and promotional support, gaining buy in from key internal stakeholders to support the purchase and sale of these products.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with vendors aligned to the products in their area of responsibility
- Demonstrating strong negotiation skills to ensure Micro-P has the strongest product offering / prices
- Developing business plans based on key performance indicators such as Gross Profit, Stock Levels, Aged Stock and Rebates in partnership with the Business Manager
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with the Product Specialist to ensure all promotions / product launches are to a high standard.
- Providing accurate information and additional support to Sales in areas which are forecasting below budget
- Monitoring and managing stock levels in line with operational targets
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders including Commercial, Marketing and Purchasing to ensure maximum sales activity is achieved and stock levels remain optimal and communications between the departments are effective
- Liaising with Sales Managers to ensure product offering remains competitive and relevant to their needs, reporting on a monthly basis
- Reporting on sales activity, stock levels and marketing spend to manufacturers, General Manager, Business Manager and Purchasing
- Demonstrating expert product knowledge and keeping up to date with new technologies and developments in the market they operate in
- Anticipating and reacting to fluctuations and trends within the market and their impact on business
- Experience as a Product Manager / Product Specialist in a similar environment
- Ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders, individuals and groups at all levels
- Proven experience of successfully negotiating and building relationships with suppliers
- The ability to recognise and focus on the key issues
- Organisation skills - able to plan and prioritise own time and be self- motivated
- An interest in the products in the area of responsibility
- Willingness to travel occasionally to all Micro P locations as required.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.
- Product Manager experience
- Willingness to progress professionally into a wider commercial role
- Engaging and credible presentation skills