No Of Position:1
Job Role:Product Account Manager - DCA
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Product Account Manager - DCA for one of our esteemed IT Solutions Company.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : London or Reading
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £80K-£90K / Year
Our Client is looking for a dynamic Account Manager who can not only keep up with but also drive market demand for our flagship DCA portfolio. This is a highly visible role working with their most prestigious enterprise clients.
Experience We Offer:
- We’ll make you a part of an invigorating sales process with an average 70% close rate at first meeting.
- We have a commission scheme designed for high performers, with all the perks you’d expect and some that will surprise you.
- We hire the best performers in every area, people who are the perfect blend of competitive and supportive to help you succeed in your career.
- We offer uncapped earnings and our quotas are challenging but realistic.
- We make sales enablement worth an extra 10% of your salary in your first year to ensure your success.
- We’ve created a strong internal support network— from Pre Sales through Sales Operations and Services Implementation.
- We want our people to be the best in their fields, and we offer unbeatable training and growth opportunities.
- We’re a meritocracy, and we offer promotion opportunities based on performance, not politics.
- We give our employees outstanding benefits that allow you to make strategic choices for you and your family.
- Achieve or exceed license and services new bookings goals each quarter.
- Hunt in assigned client new logo and assigned target accounts.
- Cross Sell DCA solutions (including Bladelogic, Cloud Lifecycle Management, DevOps, and Database Automation) into client new logo and target accounts.
- Expand account relationships to ensure long term value realization of client's product
- Collaborate with client's account manager and other product line Sales Specialists (ITSM, Performance & Availability, and Workload Automation) to drive maximum revenue for company.
- Qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to company.
- Have solid understanding of key automation concepts like Cloud Management, Service Catalogue, Provisioning, Compliance, Configuration Management, and software deployment.
- Have experience selling to discussing technologies like VMWARE, Puppet, Chef, Bladelogic, HP Opsware, Cisco CIAC, Amazon, Azure.
- Understand Value Selling, Value Based Negotiation, and Business Value Assessment models
- Build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the Value Selling process.
- Articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value.
- Use two-sided discovery to uncover the key drivers of value for the customer.
- Evangelize the value of DCA solutions through WOW presentation selling and clearly differentiate them in the marketplace. Utilize sales best practices, industry trends, & market knowledge in a repeatable sales process.
- Incorporate knowledge of DCA Solutions, a customer’s business, key competitors and proof points into a sales process that uncovers the best value based company solutions for customers.
- Build trust & confidence with customers, partners and company through unquestionable integrity.
- Be recognized as a Trusted-Advisor by customers.
- Bring an energy and spirit of innovation