No Of Position:1
Job Role:Product Account Manager - ITSM
Functional Area:Sales / Retail / Business Development
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Product Account Manager - ITSM for one of our esteemed IT Solutions Company.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : London or Reading
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £80K-£90K / Year
Our Client is currently hiring for a driven Account Manager to keep up with market demand for their flagship ITSM portfolio. This is a highly visible role working with most prestigious Enterprise clients.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle. Strong pipeline generation, execution and acceleration through each stage to close.
- Takes a lead role in driving ITSM opportunities.
- Accurate forecasting and territory planning. Meet/Exceed Quarterly, Annual Sales objectives.
- Customer centric solution selling, demonstrating business value to a client. Understands how client's technology can address business pain points.
- Good internal negotiator– ability to leverage all facets of the ecosystem including inside sales, pre- sales, sales leadership, partners, best practice, marketing etc.
- C level influence to enable client to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Strengthen access to decision makers and develop the business network
- Build trust internally and externally by acting authentically and with integrity.
- Have a thorough understanding of business practices and industry trends.
- Be intellectually curious and able to bring an energy and spirit of innovation to the role.
- Are viewed as the subject matter expert in ITSM. This is your space – you’re an evangelist
- Ideally ITIL certified and active contributor to the ITSM community. Understand the ITSM competitive landscape and Service Management emerging trends
- Excellent educational background -smart/quick thinking
- Contacts at C level. Strong relationship builder. Persistence to make a meeting happen.
- Be consistently an overachiever.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Have a hunter mentality (business development + pipeline activity)
- Ambition to succeed (possibly move to management)
- Competitiveness but acts with integrity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit/start up mentality