No Of Position:2
Job Role:Project Manager
Functional Area:Site Engineering / Project Management
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join leading web & software development company based in London, UK
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
+++ Mandatory to have eCommerce Projects experience.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : London | Sheffield | Liverpool | Brighton, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £60K-£70K / Year
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The purpose of the Project Manager’s role is to coordinate the delivery of projects, and to ensure that these are conducted following the company guidelines and standards. You must deliver projects on time and in budget. You’ll be the face of the company for clients, shielding your development team from distractions, and thereby enabling the maximum efficiency of delivery.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will ensure our projects are completed on time, according to our clients' requirements
- You will recognise and manage time constraints and risks, and take appropriate action
- You are always up-to-date on the status of your project
- You will identify further business opportunities and communicate these to account management
- You will communicate in a friendly, timely and effective manner with all clients
- You are also responsible for guiding, assisting, and motivating your team of developers
Professional and personal characteristics
- You have an excellent understanding of and passion for agile development methodologies
- You have a solid experience in managing custom software development projects
- You are familiar with Agile terminology
- You have good leadership skills and want to improve further
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- You are able to regularly commute to one of our offices and/or to client locations, and you are eligible to work in the UK
- You will find it important that your team produces quality code and help them achieve this by coaching and motivation.
- You will have the right attitude to build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Qualifications and experience
- You are degree-educated, or have equivalent experience
- You will have successfully delivered web based projects
- Being a Certified Scrum Master would be an advantage.