No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Python Developer
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Python Developer in Birstall, UK for one of our esteemed client.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : Birstall, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50K-£60K / Year
- It is essential that you are a bright, committed and willing individual that wishes to learn new technologies in order to become involved in a range of highly technical and challenging projects.
- We are able to consider a range of experience but we are ideally looking for knowledge of Object Oriented principles and techniques.
- Our projects are written in Python but we will consider candidates of all languages but a solid understanding of OO principles is essential.
- We are interested in candidates who have keen interest in Information Security. Applications from candidates that can demonstrate a passion for InfoSec will be well received.
- Maintain the Integrity of the current Company Solution
- Building / Deploying future Company Capability
- Develop an in depth understanding of Penetration Testing / Security principals.
- Working closely with the team to develop creative new software relating to a range of fast-moving, bleeding-edge security projects to answer our clients’ challenges
- Use of own initiative to research and develop new techniques to improve all aspects of user interaction.
To be considered for this position, meeting the following requirements is essential:
- Excellent academic track record.
- Experience in at least one modern object-orientated scripting language, such as Python or Ruby.
- Comfortable using Linux as either a main or secondary development environment
- Willingness to research and work with new ideas/frameworks/tools
- Understanding of code quality and efficiency (e.g. experience of profiling and test-driven development)
- Desirable to have experience in C/C++
- Desirable to have experience with modern full-stack, open source web development frameworks such as Pyramid, Django, Pylons, web2py, node.js, or Ruby on Rails
- Desirable to have experience with NoSQL database technologies, such as mongodb
- Desirable to have experience of low-level network socket programming (e.g. to develop own protocols)
- Desirable to have experience in some form of vulnerability research
- Desirable to have experience of UX design
- Excellent documentation and communications skills
- Have a passion for high quality software design and development
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to study both at work & home