No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Retail Account Director
Functional Area:Sales / Retail / Business Development
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Retail Account Director in Harlow, UK for our client that is one of the leading distributors of IT, communication & home entertainment products in UK.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply If You Are Not Eligible For Employment In UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : Harlow, UK
- Start Date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £38000 - £40000 Per Annum + Commssion and Company Car
- Develop and maintain new and current business within the specialist category.
- Profile and develop an in-depth knowledge of your customers and the profit opportunities
- Maintain Business Relationships
- Work with Retail Account Managers to ensure your products sets are built into their
- Sales opportunities
- Work closely with the Product Managers and Vendors feeding back retail requirements and driving demand. (Work on securing promotional opportunity and range opportunity within store and online.
- Reviewing target accounts and opening lines of communication
- Reviewing on a monthly basis previous month's performance
- Create and execute agreed action plans.
- Create and update price lists
- Review credit limits
- Achieve company targets and objectives
- Review and manage stock holding with your category
- Develop and execute against agreed action plans
- Regular customer visits with clear objectives
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and complaint resolution
Above all you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent working relationships both internally and with our vendors. You will already stand out from the crowd in your approach and determination to succeed.
In addition you will need to:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (particularly presenting)
- Possess the ability to learn about the relevant products and demonstrate this to our customers.
- Be confident & tenacious
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the distribution model
- Show commercial awareness
- Excel in planning & organisation
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrate high literacy & numeracy
- Possess Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and Commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.