No Of Position:1
Job Role:Salesforce Technical Architect
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP / CRM
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Salesforce Technical Architect for one 1 of the world's top 5 biggest IT Consulting companies.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in Europe.
- Job Title: Salesforce Technical Architect
- Job Location: Netherlands
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: 60K - 80K Euros/year
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 7+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Minimum 5 + years experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 300 users with integration with enterprise applications like Oracle, Sap etc.
- Minimum 1 complex data migration (i.e., ETL efforts) into Salesforce.com
- Strong knowledge CRM business impact and demonstrated Global delivery
- Participation in each phase of full Salesforce.com lifecycle implementations
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce
- Strong technical foundation: advanced structured programming (APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java), relational database concepts and structures, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Demonstrates successful implementation of Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development.
- Understands web services and other technologies that can be used to transport data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce.com
- Experienced in defining systems strategy and requirements, designing and prototyping, planning testing, and supporting training efforts
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ownership of all technical aspects of a Salesforce.com program: data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Define, communicate, and manage technical change management (e.g., release) processes for all Salesforce.com related technology efforts
- Assess Salesforce.com architecture and provide secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform
- Design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems
- Certified Salesforce Developer and Advanced Developer desired
- Potential Certified Salesforce Technical Architect candidate