Talendrone.com brings great opportunity for you to boost your career many times by working for World's top IT consulting company with great culture while earning decent package.
If you have an interest in grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity is for you.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and forward-thinking, proactive member of the web development community with a minimum of 6 (or more) years of experience using Microsoft Technologies. We seek someone with expertise in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET) development and SQL Development (T-SQL, Stored Procedures) skills. The Senior .NET Web developer will report directly to the Technical Lead of Engagements and will be responsible for the development and delivery of financial software implementations and custom web applications from concept to completion.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in Europe.
Here is Job Description:
- Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
- Location : Budapest, Hungary
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start date : ASAP
- Salary: As per Market Standards
- Development in .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (including debugging and performance testing in Team Foundation Server)
- IIS / Hosting Environments
- Web Services
- Development in T-SQL language
- Stored procedure programming
- SQL Server 2008 and higher
- Development with AJAX, JQuery, HTML 5 and Web kit ta
- Hands-on participation in the design, development, and performance testing of web applications using Microsoft Technologies based on agreed schedules and established best practices.
- Train and mentor local developers in best practices for Web-based development.
- In-depth and varied professional experience including hands-on application architecture experience with .NET Frameworks and object-oriented and iterative development methodologies.
- At least 6+ years of .NET Experience using C#
- Ability to translate visual design mockups and wireframes into HTML markup and CSS
- Database Tools & Modeling (SQL Server Management)
- Has a good understanding of RESTful architectures and Web Services (WCF, Web API).
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design Skills/background
- Experience with best practices including Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Mocking Frameworks, Dependency Injection, IoC, Object Relational Mapping and Design Patterns
- Commitment to solid levels of unit and integration testing.
- Well performing person can be a Lead Architect by time
- Get work experience with the latest MS technologies
- Market competitive compensation package
- Work-life balance, no extra hours