No Of Position:4
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Symfony Developer
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Symfony Developer in London, UK for one of our esteemed client.
+++ EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH ECOMMERCE PROJECTS IS MANDATORY"
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : London | Edinburgh | Glasgow | Liverpool | Manchester | Leeds | Sheffield | Brighton | Munich | Berlin | Bratislava | Kaunas | Szeged | Hódmez?vásárhely
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40K-£50K / Year
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Developer, you will be expected to work in project teams and have a good understanding of multiple technical topics. Through your approach to work and your attitude, you will have earned the confidence of your team. Your team will expect you to be able to get through work with minimal supervision, and contribute to the project as a whole as determined by your skills and ability.
Responsibilities and duties
Everyone has a responsibility to be the best at what they do. You will be involved in challenging application development projects for blue chip companies, and will be working with the best in the industry on a variety of complex projects. We are only happy when the customer is 100% satisfied, and our employees do their utmost to exceed expectations. It goes without saying that you know your Symfony – really, really well.
Professional and personal characteristics
- You have good working knowledge of PHP, Symfony, and web application development
- You are a self-starting coder and well versed in various technologies/languages
- You have experience with a unit testing framework and an invested interest in delivering quality code
- You will have significant experience of PHP and Symfony development in a commercial environment and preferably a good computer science related degree, or equivalent experience
- More importantly, you have an aspiration to become a high-level developer in this area, and a drive to be challenged and to expand your skills
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are a strong team player
- You are actively seeking an exciting new opportunity
- You have solid experience implementing PHP and Symfony applications, and an interest in and awareness of best practices in software development
Qualifications and experience
- You will have significant experience of PHP development in a commercial environment and preferably a good computer science related degree or equivalent
- Zend and/or MySQL certifications are preferred, but not required