No Of Position:1
Job Role:Technical Integration Architect
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Technical Integration Architect for Swindon, UK for one 1 of the world's top 5 biggest IT Consulting companies.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Job Title: Technical Integration Architect
- Location : Swindon, UK
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45K - £60K
- Should have worked in large Business Transformation (In multi-channel integration) involving multiple vendors
- Co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders (Programme Architects, DC Solutioning teams and Enterprise Architecture) to ensure alignment to scope and successful delivery
- Manage global stakeholders in a Matrix Environment including external IT consultants and other multivendor
- Should have experience in Project Delivery in collaboration with different implementation team and able to articulate very clearly to different stakeholders
- Should have basic knowledge around digital solutions and technology
- Understanding of large scale application deployments
- Should be self-driver to understand the current state and able to drive by himself
- Should have good presentation /documentation skills
- Liaise between Programme Architects, Solutioning teams and Enterprise Architecture for successful delivery of all projects.
- Focus on timely resolution to any technical queries from Solutioning teams to avoid adverse impact. If required, conduct workshops among appropriate stakeholders.
- Conduct technical meetings and document outcomes of meetings;
- Consolidate and co-ordinate resolution of technical risks and issues arising from DCs.
- Take these issues to TDA along with proposed solutions and facilitate timely resolution of these issues by involving all relevant stakeholders – Cross team RAID Log (Risks and Issues), Solution Options Papers
- Dependency Definition and Management - Working with Technical Integration Manager, ensure the full set of Delivery dependencies are clearly articulated and understood by all involved parties.
- Ensure the dependencies to and between other Programme workstreams (e.g. infrastructure, E2E Test) are defined and managed - Cross-team RAID Log (Dependencies).
- Resolve Dependency issues – In the event of misaligned or missed dependencies, work with design teams to assess the impact on project and recommend alternate options (wherever applicable) to minimise impact, seeking clear agreement with all stakeholders.
- Work alongside programme to confirm test activities and Programme test activities collectively achieve the right coverage – Review Test Plans, Scope and Test Reports
- Work alongside Programme and Delivery teams to support the definition of an optimal implementation strategy/plan for the Project.
- Support timely response to any technical queries with NBS teams - Conduct technical meetings and document outcomes of meetings;
- Definition and execution of delivery assurance work – Assurance Report
- Ensuring a strong knowledge of the solution is built within the DDC for ongoing assurance and management of the Personetics platform.
- Define & Recommend operating mode post go live for Personetics platform (e.g. tooling, automation and deployment approach) - Personetics Service Delivery Transition Pack