No Of Position:5
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:UI/UX Designer
Functional Area:Design / Creative / User Experience
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
We are looking for UI/UX Designer for a long term contract with one of our biggest client (One of the top 3 biggest IT consultancy companies).
- Job Role: UI/UX Designer
- Job Location: London
- Skills: Mobile application design, Agile envision tools, wire framing and prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe suite
- Start Date: 1-September-2018
- Rate: Negotiable
- Duration: 1 year (extendable)
- Mobile application design and agile envision tools, wire framing and prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe suite
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Managing creative teams and customer stakeholders
- Well versed with usability and design best practices, good understanding of current UX trends and design considerations for across various form factors.
- 8+ years’ experience in customer facing lead roles with relevant financial services experience.
- Experience of understanding, managing and translating Business goals, IT goals and user goals into design
- Experience in delivering UI design projects to budget and deadlines.
- Agile delivery experience
- Hands on experience in design discovery methods such as user and stakeholder interviews, contextual inquiries, focus group session
- Hands on experience in creating design deliverables such as user personas, IA, site maps, wire frames, iterative prototypes, heuristic evaluations, usability testing and review reports.
- Experience in implementing design and branding guidelines in design deliverables