No Of Position:1
Job Role:Director-Key Accounts
Functional Area:Top Management - Non IT
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Job Title: Director- Key Accounts
Industry: Custom Market Research Company
Job Location: Netherlands/France/Belgium/Wales/Austria/ Monacco (Preferred: Netherlands)
Exp. Required: 10 - 15 Years
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Depends on Experience
Director - Key Accounts is the part of the Account Management team responsible for overall revenue growth in defined key accounts. Key responsibilities include leading, developing & owning the account strategy, aligning and execution of sales effort & growing Cheers revenues across the full breadth of offerings in the Key Account.
- Build business relationships with clients/prospects through demonstration of in-depth client knowledge, understanding of specific client needs/priorities and mapping of Cheers offerings for client.
- Utilize existing client relationships to navigate within the client organization and generate/contact new business leads.
- Identify and sell to additional functions within client base to gain wallet share
- Quota responsibility of contract value within a territory of major client accounts, with a strong focus on growth within the accounts.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely sales forecasts to senior management.
- Ability to meet personal sales growth goals - monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large organizations
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Proficient in account planning with ability to identify and close new sales opportunities within existing client base (ability to hunt & farm within your own accounts).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 10-15 years of demonstrated sales and account management success preferably in research & consulting services
- Travel involved within Europe
- Prefer candidates from West England. Netherlands would be ideal.
- Must have Mechanical / Electronics(Mechatonics) / Industrial Engineering industry research experience.