No Of Position:1
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
- Job Role: : Assistant Manager – Finance and Accounting
- Job Location: Sector 2, Noida
- Exp. Required: 3 - 5 Years
- Salary: 5 – 6 LPA
- Education: B.Com / M.Com / CA Inter / CWA Inter/ MBA Finance
Essential / must have Skills:
- Very well versed on UK Payroll (Legal and Finance function).
- Very well versed on UK accounting system SAGE especially on Payroll part.
- Exposure on UK accounting
- Well versed with accounting
- Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation in UK
- Disclose or report financial activities to government authorities as necessary
- Payables (Timely follow up on invoices and timely payment)
- Receivables (Invoice generation, following up with customers)
- Liasoning on daily basis with stakeholders, providing update to Management through MIS reports.
- Management Reporting experience.
- Well versed with Application like MS word, excel and power point etc.
Additional preferred Skills:
- Knowledge of Indian accounting/ Taxation/ Service Tax/ TDS/ VAT
- PF compliances and calculation
- Balance sheet and Profit and Loss preparation and analysis
- Payroll and Incentive calculation
- Maintain Petty Cash Expense, Ledgers Books, ESI, and PF ETC.