No Of Position:5
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:IT Support Consultant
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
- Job Role: : IT Support Consultant (L1/L2 Support)
- Job Location: Sector 2, Noida
- Exp. Required: 3 - 4 Years
- Salary: As per market Stanadard
Role & Reponsibilities :
Must have recent experience in an IT support role of at least 3-4 year. Responsibilities currently include managing inbound phone calls from end users, logging calls, working to set response time targets.
- Telephone support forms the main responsibility of the role including:
- Level 1 and Level 2 telephone and email support for end users and partners on a number of business applications and add-on products supported by the company.
- Responding to inbound support requests within defined response time targets.
- Contributing to support knowledge base.
- Office-based technical and business support to field-based employees.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident liaising at all levels.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM or help desk system.
- SAP Business One or NetSuite (nice to have) or other ERP support experience.
- Experience in supporting product Highjump Edge/Accellos would be awesome.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS: Onsite UK Experience is must.
TRAINING AND PROGRESSION
The first 3 months of your employment will include formal classroom training, informal self-study, on-the-job training and shadowing of experienced employees.
An initial development plan will be provided, discussed, monitored and progress reviewed for the duration of the three month probation period. On successful completion an annual development plan will be created and progress reviewed quarterly.
The role requires individuals who can identify and develop new opportunities and working practices. There will be opportunities for progression as the company grows and these will be discussed as appropriate.