No Of Position:4
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Software Developer
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
- Job Role: Software Developer
- Job Location: Sector 2, Noida
- Exp. Required: 5+ Years
- Salary: As per market Stanadard
Role and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the role are predominantly in the area of software development. The consultant will be responsible for providing the following:
- In-house software development, testing and packaging.
- Development and use of shared C# libraries such as NetLibrary, DiApiLibrary, UiApiLibrary .
- Development of Springboard products such as Ship, Communication Server, Audit .
- Project-specific development .
- Documentation of developed solutions .
- Unit Testing of developed solutions.
- Working to project milestones.
- Development of software customisations.
- Development support both internally and for customers.
- Software development, prefer C#, business/mission-critical systems.
- SAP Business One SDK (nice to have).
- NetSuite Suite Script (nice to have).
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good general IT skills – operating systems, MS Office.
- Software documentation, including UML.
- Software test development.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS: Onsite UK Experience is must.
TRAINING AND PROGRESSION
- The first 3 months of your employment will include formal classroom training, informal self-study, on-the-job training and shadowing of experienced employees.
- An initial development plan will be provided, discussed, monitored and progress reviewed for the duration of the three-month probation period. On successful completion, an annual development plan will be created and progress reviewed quarterly.