No Of Position:9
Seniority Level:Entry Level
Job Role:L1 Technical Support
Functional Area:IT- Hardware / Telecom / Technical Staff / Support
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Our company a leading edge developer of software and technology enabled services is looking for highly motivated 1st Line Technical Support Specialists to join their expanding helpdesk team to support both their locally deployed systems and cloud based services.
- Job Role: 1st Line Technical Support
- Job Location: Sector 132, Noida
- Exp. Required: 1 - 3 Years
- Salary: No Bar For Right Candidate
Skills & Experience
- Troubleshooting and provide 1st line support to customers and resellers experiencing a variety of technical issues.
- Ensuring that the highest percentage of calls are resolved at first point of contact
- To send or escalate calls to Engineering departments or to SME Technical Services Team Managers when needed
- To progress existing faults, by keeping customers informed in a timely manner until their situation is resolved
- To carry out technical call back request generated from other departments
- General ticket administration to ensure customer faults are continuously in the right work queues
- Remain up to date and aware of the technical support issues, IT policies and best practice methods
- To contribute effectively and enthusiastically to company, team and individual objectives
- To assist the development team with product and version release testing and documentation
- 2 years’ experience in handling calls in technical customer support role
- Excellent written English
- Excellent spoken English
- Excellent understanding of Windows Server/Client infrastructure.
- Some knowledge of SQL & Microsoft SQL Server
- Work in a 24x7 work environment; rotational /night shifts and no fixed weekly offs.
- Good technical Knowledge of Networking
- Experienced in technical customer support, with a technical help desk background supporting customers in UK/USA
- Knowledge of SQL is highly desirable
- Knowledge of IIS management is highly desirable
- CCNA, MCSE/MCP’s highly desirable
- Ability to learn about new communication technologies as required and share them with the team