No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Test Analyst
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
- Job Role: : Test Analyst
- Job Location: Sector 132, Noida
- Exp. Required: 6 - 9 Years
- Salary: As Per Market Stanadards
Roles and responsibilities:
- Creating well defined and re-usable suites of functional tests for applications and products.
- Good Knowledge of applications under test and handling day to day activities of executing Test scripts and Test data preparation.
- Assisting in the creation and being responsible for compliance to Testing standards, process, procedure and methodology across all test areas.
- Ensure adherence to Quality Assurance processes while writing Test Scripts.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of the key business systems and conduct detailed defect analysis after each testing phase to analyse correct root cause of defects.
- Think from a customer viewpoint and to understand the complexities of the business.
- Experience of working in tight deadlines in a complex testing environment.
- Be able to demonstrate consistent and good judgement of assessing severity of issues.
- Provide inputs to the Test Leads for Project closure activities
- To ensure that test scenarios and scripts are prepared in a structured way, prioritised to reflect business or technical priorities and are approved by appropriate stakeholders. Scope is to cover test cycle contents and regression packs.
- To liaise with and assist each line of business regarding the test planning, testing activity, and test results analysis.
- To prepare and maintain relevant test documentation, including test scripts, activity schedules, narrative and written reports.
- To support other test team members and associated IT and Business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing related activities.
- To take responsibility for: time management; quality assurance and change management.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find them quickly.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Manage day-to-day tasks and issues with a positive and flexible approach.
- Highly organised
- Have excellent verbal communications skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to immerse in the business to understand their goals and visions
- Be proactive
- Able to cope with pressure
- Be a problem solver
- Excellent IT skills
- A confident and outgoing personality
- Reports directly to the Test Manager
- Overall knowledge of different test types is mandatory
- Ability to develop test strategy, design, plan and reports
- 7 - 9 years of IT Industry experience
- At least 4 years of software testing experience
- Degree in B. Tech or equivalent from a reputed college