No Of Position:5
Job Role:Sr. Technical Support
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
- Job Role: Senior Technical Support
- Job Location: Sector 132, Noida
- Exp. Required: 5-7 Years
- Salary: No Bar for right candidate
- Minimum 4 years’ experience supporting web portals on Microsoft technologies required.
- Sound understanding of supporting ASP.NET web portal mandatory.
- Only submit application, if candidate have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting web portals on Microsoft technologies required.
- Experience of setting up IIS instances, new web portals on IIS.
- Experience of setting up security on IIS, installing SSL certificates.
- Experience of working on MSSQL server is required. Strong command on writing SQL quires.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory Network Services Installation and Administration (Inc TCP/IP, DNS, Group Policy)
- Any understanding of fixed line telecoms/ PBX a major plus.
- Maintain and monitor the health of infrastructure and public/private cloud services.
- You must be adaptable to new technologies, and have a high level of monitoring, diagnostic and problem solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and good experience in the implementation, customisation and/or support of system components
- Ability to work well in an existing team of Support specialists
- Liaise with other business and support groups
- Provide a path for issues of a more technically complex nature for other teams within the business
- Participate as a resource in projects in various capacities, ensuring effective communication and technical delivery
- Assist in facilitating service transition of new product/solutions or infrastructure to other teams within the business
- Organised and methodical, with the ability to work to targets and goals
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with the ability of working within a demanding environment and be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure, whilst showing initiative at all times and an ability to apply a lateral thought process to problem resolution
- Team player - able to work both collaboratively and independently
- Sound analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience of working to quality standards