No Of Position:10
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:WCS Developer
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join as WCS Developer in Stockley Park, Uxbridge for a long term contract with one of our biggest client (One of the top 3 biggest IT consultancy companies).
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements):
- Candidate must be eligible for employment in UK
- Candidate should have eCommerce experience. Retail domain experience is a plus
- Candidate should have mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on Websphere Commerce Server platform((WCS), MVC Pattern, RAD and GIT.
Here is the job spec:
- Job Location: Stockley Park, Uxbridge
- Skills: WCS, WCS Commerce Management Center(CMC), J2EE,WCS & ORM frameworks
- Start Date: Immediate
- Rate: Negotiable
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
Should be experienced in WCS ecommerce development :-
- Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on Websphere Commerce Server platform((WCS), MVC Pattern, RAD and GIT.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases.
- Should be familiar with Java/J2EE,WCS & ORM Frameworks
- Understanding of all B2C and B2B concepts and e-Commerce sub systems.
- Knowledge of the concepts of Order Management, Shopping Cart, Catalog, price and promotions.
- Experience in design, development and troubleshooting of third party (backend) integration. Individual should be able to work on at least 2 third party backend integrations like Address/shipping/tax validation, Payment authorization, CRM, OMS without help.
- Possess strong knowledge of various UIs:
- Should have worked with unix and good in various product support related UNIX commands
- Business Knowledge: eCommerce experience is a must. Retail domain experience is a plus.
- Trouble shoot issues in eCommerce features such as faceted navigation, customer account, shopping cart, product search, order management, promotions, social ecommerce etc. using WCS
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to e-commerce WCS
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions and articulate business need in terms of WCS Commerce Management Center(CMC).
- Should possess excellent analytical skills and troubleshooting ideas