No Of Position:3
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:WMS Configuration Developers
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the World's biggest IT consulting company as WMS Configuration Developers in Stockley Park, Uxbridge and work on a project for one of the UK's biggest retail company.
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements):
- Candidate must be eligible for employment in UK
- Candidate must have Product Knowledge – JDA Dispatcher / Discrete
- Candidate should have technical skills i.e. Java, PL SQL (basic knowledge) (i.e. Oracle 12G)
Here is Job Description:
- Job Title: WMS Configuration Developers
- Job Location: Stockley Park, Uxbridge, London, UK
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Job start: ASAP
- Daily Rates: Negotiable / Excellent Rates
Product Knowledge (MUST) – JDA Dispatcher / Discrete
Required Technical Skills:
- PL SQL (basic knowledge) (i.e. Oracle 12G)
Beneficial Technical Skills
- C#, C
- Source code control systems such as GIT or SVN
- Experience in system test execution
- Experience of Agile development methods
- Work with Customer WMS COE team on projects to deliver WMS changes
- Design and Development of configuration changes over JDA WMS system as per requirement
- Engineer software changes (new features) to satisfy customer requirements.
- Engineer fixes to resolve software defects.
- Design technical solutions based on customer specification document
- Create and execute test plans to verify software quality. Document test results.
- Provide regular updates on progress to lead engineer and/or project manager.
- Contribute in daily stand-up meetings with project teams.