No Of Position:5
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Workday Implementation Lead
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
We are looking for Workday Implementation Lead? for a long term contract with one of our biggest client (Among the top 3 biggest IT consultancy companies).
Here is the job spec:
- Job Role: Workday Implementation Lead
- Job Location: London
- Skills: Workday Implementations, HR System Integrations to legacy software
- Start Date: Immediate
- Rate: Negotiable
- Duration: 6 months+
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
This role will be responsible for the overall coordination with various parties and laying down Integration strategy for the deployment of the HR Solution. This role will be responsible to scope and manage a team to build the integrations to and from the HR system and all peripheral infrastructure and application changes required. Ideal candidate should have very good knowledge of Workday and other HR products.
- To understand and ensure that the system architecture for the end-to-end HR Solution and its integrated components fit together.
- Run workshops to identify BSI’s integration design.
- To manage partners/team to ensure delivery of the integration strategy.
- Determine the design and specification for each integration
- Determine the integration dependencies between new HR system and any integrated systems.
- To own the delivery of the build, test and deployment of any integration into and out of the new HR system
- To work with the BSI IT middleware solution on transformation and mapping to ensure end to end solution design
- To manage and resolve risks and issues.
- To support the Test lead with defining requirements, approach and plan for integration testing.
- Travel may be required.
- Experience of systems managing and delivering systems integrations
- Professional and effective working relationships with internal teams and 3rd parties.
- Experience with managing a team whilst ensuring business excellence
- Good understanding of local payroll systems and their integration capabilities