No Of Position:70
Job Role:Associate Technical Support
Functional Area:ITES / BPO / KPO / Customer Service / Operations
Industry:BPO / ITES
Associate Technical Support
Are You A Talented Associate Technical Support looking To Work For One Of The Biggest IT Consultancy Company In The World?
Here Is The Job Spec:
- Job Location: Leipzig/Dresden
- Job Grade: U1/U2
- Department: Operations
- Hours of Operations: Shifting, Weekends, Holidays, OT
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: As per market standards
- Start Date: Immediate
- Mandatory Skills: ITIL, IT Service Desk ticketing tool (Service Now, BMC, etc.), MS OS 8-10 and iOS 9-10, Chromium OS & Android OS, Service Desk environment
- Excellent German writing, speaking and communication skills.
- At least 18 years old and above.
- High school graduates are encouraged to apply but preferably with 1-2 years of college education
- Amenable to work on 24/7 shifting schedule, holidays, weekends and rest days
- No issues working in at any location assigned by the company
- Familiarity with ITIL, Foundations certificate a plus
- Experience working in a customer-centric environment
- Knowledge of IT Service Desk ticketing tool (Service Now, BMC, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS OS 8-10 and iOS 9-10
- Knowledge of Chromium OS & Android OS
- Experienced in a Service Desk environment or equivalent
- Experience working in an environment that requires managing issues in accordance with SLA commitments
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace, sometimes stressful environment and make quick, calculated decisions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate within all levels of an organization, including management as well as operating teams
- Ability to create event reviews, reports and presentations for management staff
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and evaluate a large volume of information and to communicate accurate and timely updates to the organization with solid focus on detail, as required
- Customer centric focus and experience working on client-facing teams
- Ability to handle technical issue from open through closure through both hierarchical and functional escalation support, vendors and end users
- Knowledge of MS Office suite software
- Ability to work varied shifts to cover 24x7x365
- Demonstrated ability to perform logical troubleshooting for end user issues.
- Familiar with navigation and or operations of mobile devices, laptops, desktops, printers, network configuration and VPN
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Logging of all Incidents & Service Requests
- Escalation to relevant Resolver Groups if necessary as per agreed Support Levels and End to End management through to resolution
- End to End management of End User complaints, analysis and improvement recommendations
- Tracking of Incident and Service Request status
- End to End Lifecycle management and conformance to agreed quality measures, including audits, analysis and improvement recommendations
- Keeping End Users informed on status and progress of Incidents until resolved
- Resolution of Incidents & Service Requests
- Pro-actively informing users of Known Problems according to priorities and via the appropriate media channels
- The Service Desk will determine assignment of Incidents to Level 2 support. To help and accelerate the proper classification of an incident and assign it a priority, either through direct communication or by liaising with L2 resolving teams.
- Escalation will be based on the impact to a particular User Group or Service and SLA
- The Service Desk will track and report the status of the Incident on behalf of the User
- Acts as single point of contact (SPOC) and provide first level technical assistance for user's IT inquiries, incidents, concerns, service requests and other topics relating to IT services.
- Evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, from multiple users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, telephony and other computer-related technologies
- Supports a computer operations environment that meets all service level agreements and availability targets
- Provides immediate tactical response and coordination minimizing duration of an Incident.
- Maintains and restores business continuity by reporting and escalating the incident to Proper Channel (Timely escalation of the incident to Platform Owners, Platform owner manager for faster issue resolution)
- Facilitate the restoration of disrupted services on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis and ensure related operations are in accordance with established procedures and best practices.
- Maintain a current understanding of the IT systems, IT policies, and IT operational groups
- Monitors and responds appropriately and timely to all emails sent to the ITSD distribution.
- Acts as the information conduit between ITSD and IT Management teams when appropriate. Works with all Local IT Support, when requested.
- Provides regular notifications to site/teams concerning open or ongoing incidents
- Liaise with other IT teams on proper integration and correlation of the Incidents
- Ensures log incident in the ticketing system that has documentation of everything that occurs along with the time stamps of when they occurred, and is updated in the appropriate databases
- Publishing and completion of after-the-fact documentation regarding details to an incident (After Incident Reports, Reason for Outage documents) and exercising of accountability for correctness, detail and timeliness of data output gathered from the Incident Management process that is leveraged during Problem Management.
- Other related duties are assigned.
The types of Calls that the Service Desk will resolve include but are not limited to:
- Password Resets - Network Login, Email, and other business applications used by Boral
- Installation via remote control of Standard Applications
- User Education – Assisting End Users in understand “How To's” with regard to logging onto network/email/Standard Applications, basic configuration of End User Computing devices. This can include using remote control tools.
- Outlook set up and configuration - This can include using remote control tools in order to educate End Users
- Setting up drive mappings that are not generated by automated scripts. This can include using remote control tools if End Users cannot understand instructions.
- Printer driver installs and connections - This can include using remote control tools if End Users do not have rights to add printers
- Network troubleshooting and configuration
- Citrix Client configuration
- Hardware fault diagnosis and referral to Third Party Vendors as required
- Perform triage in line with agreed troubleshooting matrix for agreed client applications
- Adaptability – can quickly adapt to changes , sees change as opportunities, embraces new ideas and processes
- Customer Loyalty – demonstrates support and respect for the customers, shows sense of urgency in delivering customer solutions efficiently
- Quality – actively seeks out opportunities to improve individual and center performance
- Motivated – likely to thrive, conveys enthusiasm and excitement on opportunities
- Disciplined – has the motivation to self-improve and be proactive.
If You Are Interested In This Opportunity, Please Click 'apply'.
*If You Have Not Received A Response Within 2 Working Days, Please Assume Your Application Has Been Unsuccessful.