No Of Position:3
Job Role:Business Development Manager
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Business Development Manager –Business Process Services Unit
Sales Head BPS Unit – UK&I
Within the UK with easy commute to London
Business Process Services
Build a pipeline of new/existing business with the Non-FS customers. Ideally for their Utilities & Hi Tech, Manufacturing and Retail verticals.
This role reports into the UK Sales Head and is part of a large team currently servicing the customers for BPS Outsourcing services. TCS are very well poised with a leading reputation in Outsourcing. We are seeking a BDM to generate business for their business sector across the UK. The majority of the revenue will be created through selling a broad range of BPS services into these key clients. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- To assist in creating, agree and implement the sales strategy, approach and objectives for the target market/customer
- To identify key opportunities and develop compelling business cases
- To ensure routine use of bid review / approval processes, sales reporting and pipeline management tools
- To develop and maintain the most senior level relationships within target market / accounts in order to maximise sales opportunities
Responsible for generating Total Contract Value and Revenue as per the TCS standards. This will be discussed during the meeting.
The client are looking for someone to join the team to maximise sales revenue. The suitable candidate will be target driven and hungry to achieve results, they will have the ability to forge effective commercial relationships at all levels and will be able to use their tenacity and experience to drive value. They will need to believe in the vision and values of TCS.
This successful candidate will be required to understand the value that outsourcing brings to organisations. It would be highly advantageous if this person had a track record of sales in outsourcing deals within the Banking and Financial area.
Exceptional record of selling analytics solutions.
Should have good analytical abilities and expertise on few tool / platforms
Should be able to provide effective solutions to the customer and leverage TCS experience and tools to create unique service offering.
· Degree qualified (preferred)
· Extensive experience of the industry (IT or BPS)
· Relevant experience of competing in the market.
· Experience of working in virtual teams spread over multiple locations and countries.
Broad experience of the IT industry, markets, trends, technologies and their implications.
Salary Package : £80-110K plus benefits, sales bonus and special allowances
Based in the UK and occasional travel to other European countries and India. There will be a requirement to work on clients sites
- a strong “can do” attitude and someone who “feels it” when they lose
- Demonstrable experience in generating sales revenue
- Consultancy / solution sales approach
- A strong negotiator and able communicator across a varied audience
- An innovative style and the ability to craft solutions
- Strong customer management skills
- A “black book” would be advantageous
- Good team player and able to win the respect of colleagues.
- Self starter and ambitious.
- Highly flexible in working hours and willingness to be driven by the needs of bid timescales.