No Of Position:4
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Cloud Security Engineer
Functional Area: IT Software - All Jobs
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Cloud Security Engineer - Contract - Swindon
Are you a talented Cloud Security Engineer looking to work for one of the biggest IT consultancy company in the World?
Here is the Job Spec:
- Job Location: Swindon
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: £500/Day
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: 6 months
- Mandatory Skills: AWS / Azure Cloud, Openshift and Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Security Specific Controls – WAF, SSO, HSM
- DevSecOps – deploy key security controls across new platform builds (AWS & Azure)
- Support the Cloud Ops and Platform build teams with Security Advice, Reviewing Docs, contribution to designs
- AWS / Azure Cloud and Containerised environments (Openshift and Kubernetes)
- DevOps Tool Chain – Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Deep knowledge of the chosen platform. (AWS/ Azure).
- Security specific Controls – WAF, SSO, HSM
- Development of Infrastructure as Code
- Financial Services or regulated environment
- Understanding of Agile
- 3years+ experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'apply' or get in touch with Anna Charles (07448775810) at Talendrone.
*If you have not received a response within 2 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.