No Of Position:3
Seniority Level:Senior Executive
Job Role:Devops Engineer - Build & Release
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
- 4 years of experience in Installation, Configuration, Management of Linux OS (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu), Amazon Web Services, Windows Servers in an Agile environment and 1+ Years of engineering the automation of OS in a DevOps environments such as (DEV, TEST, STAGE & PROD) completely automated.
- In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall methodologies.
- 2+ years of experience in writing complex SQL queries in Microsoft SQL and/or PostgreSQL.
- Experience in System Administration, System Builds, Server builds, Installs, Upgrades, Patches, Migration, Troubleshooting, Security, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Performance Monitoring and Fine-tuning on UNIX Red Hat Linux and Windows Systems.
- Experience in working on version control systems like Subversion, and GIT and used Source code management client tools like Visual SVN, Tortoise SVN, TFS, SVNx, Stash, SourceTree, Git Bash, GitHub, command line applications etc.
- Experience in Deploying at least one of the following: JBoss, Apache Tomcat web server, IIS Server, Oracle web logic, IBM WebSphere
- Experience in working with Tracking Tools like JIRA, Red Mine, and Bugzilla
- Knowledge of using Routed Protocols: FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect direct.
- Experience of working with the release and deployment in Java/J2EE, Android, iOS, C, C++ and ASP.net Web applications environment.
- Day to day job included but not limited to handling Tickets, Monitoring, Troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Extensive experience using MAVEN and ANT as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts (jar, war & ear) from source code.
- Experience/exposure to deployments on Docker and/or Kubernetes is a bonus.