FORMAL COMPLAINTS POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Talenbot Recruitment Limited is committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers. However, if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the service you receive from us we encourage you to let us know.
If you have a complaint, please email our Quality Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org, make a submission via the Feedback tab on the Talendrone website: www.talendrone.com or send a letter to Quality Care, Talenbot Recruitment Limited, 40 Islington High Street, London N1 8LN.
- We will record your complaint in our central register upon receiving it.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days of receipt, confirming the details and setting out what happens next.
- We will then investigate the complaint on your behalf. This is likely to involve the following:
- Examining your records on our candidate management system;
- Speaking to the person/s you have dealt with within Talendrone and any other relevant parties;
- We may request further information from you as appropriate.
- Within 10 working days of receipt of your complaint, a written response will be sent to you. However if you have raised a request for access to information held about you on our system (“Subject Access Request”) we may take up to 40 days to respond to you. We may charge you a £10 administration fee for undertaking a Subject Access Request.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you can, within 5 working days of receipt of the response or decision, send a written request that it be reviewed.
- At this stage your complaint will be escalated to a Director at Talendrone who will review the initial decision. We will let you know the outcome of this review in writing as soon as possible and in any event within 10 working days of receipt of your request to review the initial decision. The Director’s decision will be final.
- We aim to acknowledge, investigate and resolve all complaints within 25 working days of receipt (subject to it being a Subject Access Request (see point 4 above)).
- If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of the complaint, we advise you to contact APSCo, the recruitment industry body of which Talendrone is a member or the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills: