No Of Position:1
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Mobile Application Developer
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Native Development lead - 1 Year Contract - Amsterdam
Are You A Talented Native Development lead (Andriod & iOS) looking To Work For One Of The Biggest IT Consultancy Company In The World?
Here Is The Job Spec:
- Job Location: Amsterdam
- Job Type: Contract
- Rate: £350/Day
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: 1 Year
- Mandatory Skills: 10years+ experience with Andriod/iOS Native Development
- Ability to architect new features to be developed for the mobile application using best industry patterns for Android/iOS.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code in Swift and/or kotlin programming languages.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Should be able to interact with the backend team to help in defining the REST API requirement for mobile application
- Experience with unit testing framework for native mobile applications using XCTest, Espresso, Mockito etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have at least 10+ years experience in IT and 7+ years experience in Mobile Application development
- Technical leadership skills in Android Native and iOS Native mobile application development
- Hands-on designing, architecting, implementation and rollout of native mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms
- Any prior experience in React Native would be an advantage.
- Should have executed implementation of at least 3-4 enterprise level grade projects in this role
- Should have excellent communication skills and can work with executive leadership team of customer
- Should have ability to work with onsite and offshore/global delivery teams
- Should be able to convert business requirement into technical requirement.
- Should be a go-getter and technical lead/mentor for offshore team based out of India
- Should have worked in Agile projects at enterprise level