No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:MDM Designer
Functional Area: IT Software - All Jobs
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talend MDM Designer - Contract - Newbury
Are You A Talented MDM Designer looking To Work For One Of The Biggest IT Consultancy Company In The World?
Here Is The Job Spec:
- Job Location: Newbury
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: As per market standards
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: 9 - 12 months
- Mandatory Skills: MDM Concepts, Knowledge on Data Governance,Telecom Domain knowledge
Job Purpose and Primary Objective: To design an efficient MDM platform on Talend MDM for customer master and followed by others.
- ETL expert in Talend with 10-12 years of experience &
- 2-3 years in Talend MDM Implementation
- This will be the lead designer / senior developer of MDM solution on Talend MDM following agile delivery model.
- On time, high quality delivery of changes assigned
- Brining in Talend MDM thought leadership and best practices.
- The candidate will be involved in Using Talend MDM technology and tools across an enterprise to enable the management and integration of master data Interpret requirements and architect MDM solutions
- Make technology decisions related to the Client MDM environment
- Create Design Document and data models addressing business needs for the client MDM environment
- Contribute to creating reusable assets and accelerators for MDM platforms
- Talend MDM
- Talend DI/DQ
- MDM Concepts.
- Knowledge on Data Governance.
- Telecom Domain knowledge.
- Proficient reading and understanding data models
- Comfortable with the concept of services important for integrating with an ESB for operational MDM
If You Are Interested In This Opportunity, Please Click 'apply' Or Get In Touch With Anna Charles (07448775810) At Talendrone.
*If You Have Not Received A Response Within 2 Working Days, Please Assume Your Application Has Been Unsuccessful.