No Of Position:2
Job Role:UI Developer
Functional Area:UI Development
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Good understanding of Redux and its core principles.
- Knowledge about GraphQL.
- Knowledge about Vertx to develop APIs .
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Exposure to Github, knuckles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers